Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My September Crush : Audi Khalid

My crush for JGL is long over but that doesn't mean I don't find him cute, it's just that I recently found someone more realistic to look up to.

Black leather jacket from Zara with Jeans, plain t-shirt, and a cigarette in one hand. I was at PLAY with my friends when I first saw him.

A photographer and skillful videographer who has worked along side with bloggers like Jayden Tan and Benjamin Toh, has really made a name for himself in the local media scene. I first knew about him when Jayden and him directed and took part in the Nuffnang Pringles Its Krrunch Time, Get Playful! video competition.

Audi Khalid who's a pretty down to earth kind of guy, is married to his work and camera, was recently casted in Singapore's local film "Haunted Changi" which opens in cinemas (Golden Village, Cathay, Eng Wah and Filmgarde) this Thursday 2nd September 2010.

After two whole weeks of hanging out with Audi, I have learned a lot from him about life. At only 22 years old,  he sure has a lot going for him and I'm amazed with how is able to juggle his work, play and social life without going bonkers.

You might think he's all tough and manly, but this good looker has a soft spot for classical music and anything John Lennon. He has made me hook onto listening to Whisperings:Solo Piano Radio  and it has been my source for motivation ever since.

Don't be fooled when he tells you that you're insane to follow him on twitter, because at times the things he shares can be rather inspirational. Follow him on twitter - @audikhalid

(Disclaimer : Image taken from http://www.facebook.com/audikhalid)

No comments: