Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My December Crush : Jordan Tong

It was the 5th of December 2009, I was at a Christmas party that was organized by the members of the Singapore Hamster Shelter Club.

I remember grumbling to my friend about how there was not a single good looking guy and how I wished that there were more male members in the club, when suddenly Jordan Tong appears through the door and my heart melted instantly.

Walked in with his straight face wearing a dark blue Polo t-shirt and Jeans. He was spotting a nice tanned back then which went nicely with that sweet smile he has.

I can still recall how I would save every little conversations we had during the month of december and when I miss talking to him I would just open up the files and read it all over again.

I really admire how frank he is, and we could just talk about anything and everything, it was quite a shocker when I found out that we both enjoyed similar films. Especially the one titled "Sophie Schooll, The Final Days" about the true story of Germany's most famous anti-Nazi heroine. To be honest with you guys, back then none of my friends would want to watch/talk about Foreign flims or Indie Films, because everyone was into what's mainstream.

No, nothing bad happen between us, it's just that my crush for him slowly faded away and we became really good friends. More like brothers in fact.

We share our clothes, he likes to make random bets with me which I always end up losing and have to treat him to meals, I enjoy teasing him how he's aging faster then ever, we also enjoy shopping together and love keeping each other company on our Blackberry Messenger (BBM).

Last Sunday on the 5th of December 2010, marks our 1 year friendship together.

1 comment:

Ty Baloo said...

I think we all need that kind of friendship :)